Eventur Events SRL, the legal owner of Bucharest Tourist Card, is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with EU Data Protection Legislation).
We collect the information you choose to supply to us through enquiry forms purchasing our products and any time you e-mail us. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such, cannot be used to identify you.
This aggregate information is used to:
- build up marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- audit usage of the site
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the Bucharest Tourist Card website for the purposes of:
- providing the best possible service
- processing any orders you may have made
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
We retain e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and for customer service purposes, such as contacting customers who have not checked out to see if there was a problem with their use of the site.
Your personal rights and how to contact us
You have certain rights under existing data protection legislation including the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, if you request it from us in writing.
From May 2018 you will have the following rights:
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics (see section 5 above).
If you are not satisfied with the way any complaint you make in relation to your personal information is handled by us then you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection regulator which in the EU is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems indefinitely or until you request it is deleted. Even if we delete your personal information it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. Here you can read more about these cookies.